.thriving.

12.16.2008

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah.



so yeah.
i watched this movie the other night.
A La Demand.

its a lovely film about little boy who grows up
to be a red suit wearing murderer,
all because he saw his mom having sex with Santa.
its terribly made, low budget, and hi-larious.

and i defiantly think this takes the cake on my holiday movie list.
which is starting.....

right....

now.


HOME ALONE (1, 2, 3 & 4 )


Home Alone is crucial Christmas staple. No one can deny that Macaulay Culkin is the cutest white kid since the Jackson Five. And regardless of the fact that 3 and 4 sucked ass. I still watch them because im a sucker for a family oriented plot line. "Keep the change ya filthy animal!"


BETTER OFF DEAD


Now I know this isnt a technical "Christmas Movie" but it takes place during the holidays, and it has John Cusack. Enough said.
"You ski the K-12 dude, and girls will go sterile just looking at you! "

A YEAR WITHOUT SANTA CLAUS/
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN


This entire genre is Christmas, from the animated Rudolph to the Frosty the Snowman, fuck yes for the original Claymation. And Fred Astaire?? Hello! I dont know if Cartoons are supposed to make you moist, but this one sure as hell does.

"They call me Heat Miser. Whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch. I'm too much. "

NATIONAL LAMPOONS CHRISTMAS VACATION


Chevy Chase, Chevy Chase, Chevy Chase I love you and the Griswalds. It amazing how some jokes and some lights can make you forget all about his raging addiction to Cocaine. Regardless this is one of my favorite movies. So there.


"Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas,
Merry Christmas,
Merry Christmas,
kiss my ass.
Kiss his ass.
Kiss your ass.
Happy Hanukkah. "







1 comments:

in vino veritas said...

what a great list. just watched lampoon last night. soo funny.

Blogroll

Profile