.thriving.

11.10.2008

bitches are stupid.

they are.
really.
and i can say that because i am a Bitch.
but not a stupid one.

you see.

i find myself going out of my way.
to call a Bitch out on her stupidity.
and not in a Stupid Bitch way.
but in a subtle.
sophisticated.
educated.
" like omg, I think that Bitch was being a Bitch" kinda way.

sometimes i just laugh at them.
and then other time i just walk away.
mid Stupid Bitch sentence.

and ive always dealt with Stupid Bitches.
when i was younger
i used to get right uppity with them.
get in their faces.
waves my finger.
snap and slap.

but as i have grown older.
moved from town to town.
i find dealing with stupid bitches
a much easier task.

especially the Richmond Stupid Bitch.
who comes in all shapes and sizes.

from the "Frat Girl Slut" Stupid BitchTM.
to the "Hipster" Stupid BitchTM.
the"Omg you looked like me in 10th grade, Wanna Be" Stupid BitchTM.
oh and the "I work at the VCU Subway" Stupid BitchTM.
or the "Ghetto on the number 6 Bus" Stupid BitchTM.

they are everywhere.

As of late.
modus operandi with a stupid bitch.
has been to get em where it hurts.
Regina George style.
Ive been digging in the dirt.
and coming up with all sorts of amazing
Anti Stupid Bitch tools.

Those which i cannot divulge .
for jeopardy of compromising my Stupid Bitch war.

but rest assured that they are tactful and efficient.
And dont get me wrong.
Some of my best bitches are the stupid ones.
but if you cant differentiate between.
a Smart Bitch.
and.
a Stupid one.

then you are probably the latter.

just sayin.

0 comments:

Blogroll

Profile