.thriving.

4.21.2009

make due.



I want so badly to write something profound.
thought provoking.
in depth and witty.
but alas.
nothing more.
but stories.
facts and fictions.

i spend so much time watching the weather.
through my porch window.
the world seem so vibrant.
tangible.
sustainable.

from the second floor.
everything is repetitive.
up is up.
down is down.
so on and so forth.
they say.

all these days.
spent in the breeze.
under rugs swept the winter.
out of boxes back of closets.
summer wears.
its way into our routine.

disillusionment.
as steady as the sun.
rising and setting over me.
eclipsing reason and intrigue.

this city.
so long.
social circles.
spin so fast.
too fast for me.

ive seen and done.
and been and was.
ive touched and broken.
walked.
and walked on.
all over these cobblestones.
that make up this commonwealth.

for all my memories.
when ready to recollect.
this culmination.
of situations.
will have to make due.


0 comments:

Blogroll

Profile