.thriving.

5.27.2009

vague attempts

im prodding and prying my way through this.
he feel so frustrated.

he feels.
he feel so neglected.
and overwhelmed.

i a child.
negilent in my quest to pretend.
dressing up.
a situation.
the black tie affair.

soemtime i forget how it started.
who i was.
or pretended to be.
who exactly it was he fell in love with.
where is she.

who was that girl.
if he only knew.

different i have become.
constantly changing.
attempting.

me.
honestly and raw.

she.
in the morning.
and at night.

is not for him.
he hates me.

he eyes cast daggers.
his tongue a sword.

such cold wind blows between us.
what once was warmth is nothing more than anger.
and resentment.

no lust
no passion.
just responsibility.
and exasperation.

blame.

i refuse to let this end me.
deter what i know.
i breaks me.
everyday.
i feel so wrong to be me.
i strive to change.
and to not entertain.
what suits me most.
i want to mold.
i want to fit.
i want this to be it.

but it may just be over.

1 comments:

Brie said...

where have you been?

-B

Blogroll

Profile